AIR TO AIR SHOOT + SPOTTERSDAY KLEINE BROGEL
AIR TO AIR
Saturday 14th of September 2019. Together with Sanicole Airshow another spottersday was held at Kleine Brogel Airbase.
A variety of aircraft and helicopters showed their skills , others were present in the static display including a few nice visitors like the CV-22 Osprey, Saab Viggen Sk 37, Sukhoi 27 Flanker, B-17 Sally B, lots of special paints and much more......
On Monday 16th of September I was also able to join an air to air shoot in the Skyvan together with the Aviation Photo Crew during Sanicole Departure Day.
During the day a lot of aircraft and helicopters (12x) joined us behind the Skyvan.
Including 2x Norwegian and 2x Belgian F-16's, 2 French Alpha Jets, 2x EC-120 Colibri, German NH-90, Danish C-130 and German Eurofighter,
Almost 3 hours of flying making this an unforgettable day.
Including 3 take-offs and landings with the Skyvan.
The weather was not perfect but we are not complaining.
Below set of pictures is a combination of both events.
1. Royal Norwegian Air Force / Luftvorsvaret : General Dynamics F-16AM Fighting Falcon - Block 15H - 675 & General Dynamics F-16BM Fighting Falcon - Block 20 MLU - 691 (331 Skv) with special paint scheme to celebrate RNoAF its 75th anniversary + D-Day stripes which are visual on the lower side to commemorate 75th anniversary of D-Day. (Battle at Normandy)
2. French Arméé de l'Air : 2x Dassualt/Dornier Alpha Jet E (E146) / 705-RR & (E33) 705-FJ ALPHA JET SOLO DISPLAY TEAM 2019
3. German Air Force / Luftwaffe : Panavia Tornado IDS / 43+50 / TLG 33, Büchel
3. Royal Danish Air Force / Kongelige Danske Flyvevaben (KDF) : Lockheed C-130J-30 Hercules II / B-538 / KDF Eskadrille 721, Aalborg
4. German Air Force / Luftwaffe : Eurofighter EF 2000GS / 31+06 / TLG31 Boelcke, Norvenich
5. German Army / HEER (Bundeswehr) : NH INDUSTRIES NH-90 TTH / 79+19 / IntHubschrAusbZ, Bückeburg
6. AIRBUS HELICOPTERS H-120 Colibri (Hummingbird) / F-HBKN & F-HBKL / HeliDax, France
7. Belgian Air Force (BAF) : LOCKHEED MARTIN F-16 AM MLU 'FIGHTING FALCON' / Special paints FA-57 * FA-116 * FA-124 * FB-24 / Vader Force wit his Dark Falcon * FA-101 / Air to air with spare - Senior Captain Vador * FA- 89 & Captain Fuzy * FA-57
8. Saab Sk 37 VIGGEN ("Thunderbolt") / 15-61 / SE-DXO
9. Ukrainian Air Force : Soechoj/Sukhoi Soe/Su-27 Flanker / 39 bl / 831TaBr
10. Ukrainian Air Force : Ilyushin II-76MD / 76683 / UAF 25 Tr,AB, Melitopol
11. WARBIRDS : BOEING B-17F Flying Fortress SALLY B * G-BEDF / SPITFIRE LF Mk. XVIe * OO-XVI / North American TF-51D 'MUSTANG' 472922 - L2-W "SCAT VII * OO-RYL / HAWKER HURRICANE Mk.IV * OO-HUR
12. United States Air Force (USAF) : Bell-Boeing CV-22B Osprey (12-0064) / USAF 7th SOS/652nd SOW, Mildenhall, UK
13. CROATIAN AIR FORCE : Mil Mi-171 Sh / Hip 223 / Lucko
14. OTHER PARTICIPANTS : Formationteam 'THE VICTORS' / 'The Flying Nurse' Stijn De Jaeghere / BAF 'RED DEVILS' / BAF AGUSTA 'A109 Display Team' / Display Team 'ROYAL JORDANIAN FALCONS' / AEROBATIC TEAM 'WINGS OF STORM' (Krila Oluje) from Croatia / Display Team 'BREITLING JET TEAM' in their last season? / AUSTRIAN AIR FORCE - Pilatus PC-7 * 3H-FF
links : https://aviation-photocrew.com